NEW REGULATORY CHANGES
- Andrea Ruotolo Senior Director, Grid Modernization & Innovation, Liberty
- Richard Medina VP Grid Transformation & Engineering, CPS
- Gray Byers Program Manager, Business Innovation, Xcel
- Jill Vassar Chief Development and Partnerships Officer, Epicenter
- Brian Gemmell Chief Clean Energy Development Officer, National Grid
- Alejandro Serrudo Principal, Supply Chain Responsibility Consultant, PG&E
- Angel Lance CEO of Motive Power, Founder of NPUC
- Dylan Lockwood Senior Editor, Zpryme
DECARBONIZATION DISCUSSION TOPICS
- How have changes in the regulatory environment (both federal and local) affected your rate of decarbonization?
- Does the new goal from the Biden administration of a pollution-free power sector by 2035 change the electric utility landscape in a meaningful way? Is it attainable?
- What are the core local drivers for sustainability and decarbonization at your utility?
- What additional initiatives is your utility taking to meet decarbonization goals?
- What challenges are you encountering information or application of strategy?
- What decarbonization information would you be interested to hear from other utilities or find out via the NPUC?
LAST 15 MINUTES – TECH PRESENTATION
- Plug website/NPUC exciting news