- Cameron Freberg Utility Strategist – Electric Vehicles & Emerging Technologies, Austin Energy
- Omaya Ahmad Sustainability Policy Consultant, Arizona Public Service
- Julienne Sugarek Vice President – Power Delivery Solutions, CenterPoint Energy
- Adrian Rodriguez Senior Vice President – Regulatory & Strategy, Puget Sound Energy
- Angel Lance CEO of Motive Power, Founder of NPUC
- Dylan Lockwood Senior Editor, Zpryme
INTRODUCTIONS (UP TO 15 MINUTES) – 1-5 MINUTES PER GUEST.
NPUC UPDATE (UP TO 15 MINUTES)
DECARBONIZATION DISCUSSIONS (UP TO 60 MINUTES PLUS LEFTOVER TIME)
- Are you incurring new resiliency issues?
- Are you receiving new pressures from customers, regulators, community stakeholders, or internally to pursue decarbonization more aggressively?
- Have the timelines of your decarbonization projects changed within the past few months to a year?
- What is a recent decarbonization project or initiative that you’ve tried that was a notable success or a notable disappointment?
- What, realistically, would it take to remove the largest roadblock to your decarbonization transition?
- Do you feel like you’re accurately represented, do you feel you have clear actionable plans with your regulator?
- Are you open to having regulators on this in the future?