- Brian Gemmel Chief Clean Energy Development Officer at National Grid
- Gray Byers Program Manager, Business Innovation at Xcel Energy
- Shaun Hoyte Program Manager, Distributed Resource Integration at Con Edison
- Lora Anguay Chief Zero Carbon Officer at SMUD
- Angel Lance CEO of Motive Power & Founder of NPUC
- Dylan Lockwood Senior Editor at Zpryme
- What has changed or progressed since the last time you spoke with us? Do you have any new projects or initiatives to share?
- From your perspective what have been some of the key themes or trends in decarbonization that you watched closely in 2021?
- What would you like to track or like for us to track in 2022?
- Did your goals change over the course of this year? Why or why not?
- How is your utility modelling best practices for achieving decarbonization goals?
- What realistically needs to change to expand ambitions and rates of decarbonization in your service territory?
- Are there regulatory issues you’re watching or engaging with closely? What perspective do you think are missing from regulatory discussions if any?
- What do you hope to get out of future NPUC participation and what would you like to see us do more of?