ENERGY THOUGHT SUMMIT 2022
- Emeka Anyanwu Energy Innovation and Resources Officer, Seattle City Light
- Scott Bolton Senior Vice President of Transmission Development, PacifiCorp
- Sage McLaughlin Senior Strategic Account Manager, Corporate Alliance, Duke Energy
- Deanna Rodriguez President and CEO, Entergy New Orleans
- Shaun Hoyte Section Manager, Clean Energy Networks, Con Edison
- Catherine Pellegrin Energy Efficiency Analyst, CenterPointe Energy
- Angel Lance CEO of Motive Power & Founder of NPUC
- Jason Rodriguez CEO, Zpryme
- What is your assessment of the state of decarbonization in American electric utilities today?
- What would change about the nature of your business operations in a fully decarbonized grid?
- How would a fully decarbonized grid promote energy independence in the US. What would the knock on effects potentially be for energy policy?
- What are the financial benefits or potential drawbacks of running a fully decarbonized utility?
- What kinds of services and programs are rising in the ascendency of the decarbonized grid?
- What is misunderstood in the industry and/or among the public about the decarbonization process and its goals?